WAW004 – Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf. A
Panzer IV was the only one German tank produced throughout World War II. From October 1937 to March 1945 approximately 8555 Panzer IV tanks (in versions Ausf. A to Ausf. J.) were assembled by Grusonwerk, Vomag and Nibelungenwerk factories. The chassis of the Panzer IV was used in the construction of assault guns, tank destroyers, self-propelled artillery, other experimental tanks, anti-aircraft self-propelled artillery systems, self-propelled bridges etc. The chassis of the PzKpfw IV was used to built around 4000 of these other armoured vehicles. It was a real workhorse of the German Panzerwaffe.